January 17, 2018

Waterfront

As a child I used to love to color.  One of my favorite Christmas presents every year would be the brand new box of 72 Crayolas that my grandparents would get for me.  The colors were endless . . . or so I thought.  So I was in seventh heaven last night as I sat and colored these blocks of the new Petal Passion Designer Series Paper with my Stampin' Blends!!


The photos do not really do justice to just how rich and vibrant these flowers are in real life.  The Pool Party background just really makes them pop!!!


Stamps: Waterfront
Cardstock: Calypso Coral, Basic Black, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Petal Passion, Bubbles & Fizz (FREE--Sale-a-Bration item) 
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Stampin' Blends, Starburst Punch, 
2" Circle Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

My goodness . . . I think we will be having a heat wave today!!!  It is a good thing because I have some stamp orders to deliver today and then tonight is my monthly shoebox swap group.  I guess I had better figure out what I want to take!!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!



No comments: