January 3, 2018

Barn Door

Today is the big day!!  It's the start of the Occasions catalog and Sale-a-bration!!  I know you are going to absolutely love both of these catalogs and the wonderful products inside.  During Sale-a-Bration you can earn exclusive products from the Sale-a-Bratation brochure when make a qualifying purchase.  That's right!  With every $50 purchase you can select a free item from the brochure.  This year there are a couple of "level 2" options for a free item with a $100 purchase.  These level 2 items are bigger and better than ever before.  You can earn additional rewards for hosting a workshop or joining as a demonstrator.  Ask me for details.

To showcase another awesome product in the Occasions catalog watch the video below!!




Even though it may be a little warmer today I am looking forward to staying home in the warm comfort of my house . . . now that the furnace is working great.  I have several projects I need to complete and figure out what techniques we will be working with at Technique/Stamp club tomorrow night!!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: