January 15, 2018

Amazing You

The Sale-a-Bration products this year are simply amazing!!!!  This card uses the coordinating stamp set . . . Amazing You with the Celebrate You Thinlints. It is a pretty amazing card . . . are you catching the theme amazing???


This is one of the cards that was a shoebox swap a couple of weeks ago and was brought by my friend, Janeen.  There were a lot of little steps and pieces, but it was so totally worth it!!!


Stamps: Amazing You
Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White, Gold Foil
Ink: Versamark
Accessories: Celebrate You Thinlits, Big Shot, Gold Embossing Powder, 
Heat Tool, Basic Pear Jewels, Gold Mini Sequin Trim, 
Fine Tip Glue Pen, Mini Dimensionals

Man . . . I am getting tired of this cold weather!!  Today I tried to sleep it away as I slept way longer than usual . . . I think I was warm and comfy and just did not want to leave my cocoon.  I know what a butterfly feels like!!!

Today is old guy coffee so John will be venturing out with a plate of freshly baked brownies that I did manage to get made.  I do plan to do a little stamping today, but also want to read some more in my new mystery book.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: