January 20, 2018

Bubble Over

The minute I saw this stamp set in the Occasions Catalog I knew I had to have it, if only to make cards for my family.   I had an opportunity to use it this week as one of my brothers and one of my nephews have birthdays in January.



I hope they have already received them . . . if not they will see them here first!!  And I hope they like them as much as I liked making them!!  I love the Glitter and Clear Epoxy Shapes . . . can't believe how much it really looks like water droplets on the bottles!!


Stamps: Bubble Over
Cardstock: Basic Gray, Whisper White, Silver Foil
Designer Series Paper: Bubble & Fizz
Ink: Lemon line Twist, Early Espresso, Real Red, Bermuda Bay
Accessories: Bottles and Bubbles Framelits Dies, Big Shot, 
Glitter and Clear Epoxy Shapes, Stampin' Dimensionals

Today I am on the great lantern hunt . . . Hanna wants to have lanterns lining the aisles of the church for her wedding so Luetta and I are headed to Cedar Rapids to check out the thrift stores so see what we can find!!  I am sure there will be some other stops along the way . . . and of course lunch out somewhere!!  Nice that the weather is cooperating and being a little bit warmer for our outing!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: