February 1, 2018

Beautiful Day

Today is the first Thursday of the month so that means it is Technique/Stamp Club night.  Since I have not done much all week I really had to scramble this morning to get everything ready.  We are working with Brusho  this month.



There are tons of things you can do with Brusho . . . on this card we watercolored with it.  The really neat thing about it is that it never comes out the same way twice!!


Stamps: Beautiful Day
Cardstock: Basic Black, Whisper White, Shimmery White
Designer Series Paper: Tutti Frutti
Ink: Basic Black, Versamark
Accessories: White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Brusho, 
AquaPainter, Stampin' Dimensionals

As soon as I am done posting this I am heading to Iowa City to run some errands before Technique Club.  Looking out my window it looks delightful, but I have a feeling that it is pretty chilly out there today!!  I hope to get home in time tonight to finish up some stuff I am making for this weekend and still get a good night's sleep!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: