February 22, 2018

Celebrate You


I've been out gallivanting around and totally forgot about posting a card today!!    This celebrate card is one I took to our Paper Pals night last night. There is not actual stamping on the card, but I love it anyway!!


I knew I would use my Stampin' Blends a lot but I didn't think I would use them as much as I have.  They are absolutely awesome on the new Sale-a-Bration product . . . the Springtime Foils Designer Series Paper.


Cardstock: Old Olive, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Springtime Foils 
Accessories: Celebrate You Thinlits, Big Shot, 
Old Olive Stampin' Blends Combo Pack, 
Clear Faceted Gems, Fine Tip Glue Pen

Today I was planning on picking up some jewelry in Washington before meeting some friends for lunch.  I was so concerned about the weather and roads, I totally forgot about my blog post.  The good news is I got to Washington, picked up the jewelry, had an awesome lunch and visit, and am now home in the comfort of my recliner with my blanket . . . nice and warm. The roads were not an issue at all!!

I was planning on stamping some this afternoon and evening but then realized that the women's ice skating finals are on, so I guess that is what I will be doing instead! 



Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: