February 12, 2018

Perennial Birthday

One of the groups  I belong to, Creative Corner,  is run by other demonstrators and has inspiration for cards and classes.  This is one of the cards that came from there.


I love the color combination of Calypso Coral and Basic Gray.  This is also one of the cards everyone will be making tonight at Make-It-Monday.


Stamps: Perennial Birthday
Cardstock: Calypso Coral, Basic Gray, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Tutti Frutti
Ink: Basic Gray, Calypso Coral, Old Olive
Accessories: Sponge Daubers, Delicate White Doilies, 3/8" Shimmer Ribbon Pack

Wow . . . we finally got our driveway dug out about 3:30 yesterday afternoon.  It was amazing how much better I felt after it was done. Not that I wanted or needed to go anywhere, but there was no way I could.  Once I knew I was not housebound anymore, I immediately felt better.  When I got to thinking about it I had only left the house once since I got home from Des Moines last weekend.  That is definitely not me!!!  I would not make a very good candidate for living in Alaska or some other place where they get snowed in all the time!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!


No comments: