February 11, 2018

Southern Serenade

I just had to make some other cards with the Southern Serenade set after getting the Stamp With Me class cards made.  I always say I don't need another flower set, but this one is so pretty and I love the font on the sentiments.


This is one of the cards everyone stamping with me tomorrow night will be making.


Stamps: Southern Serenade
Cardstock: Pink Pirouette, Berry Burst, Old Olive, Whisper White
Ink: memento Black Ink, Pink Pirouette, 
Light Pink Pirouette and Light Old Olive Stampin' Blends, 
Melon Mambo Marker
Accessories: Berry Burst metallic Edge Ribbon

I have seen about all of the snow I want to see for this winter.  We got another 2-3 inches here again last night.  I think that is good enough!!

Today has been spent trying to figure out what I want to do for tomorrow night and getting all of the cardstock cut and ready to go.   I am not moving very fast . . . I think the cold and snow has really slowed me down . . . I would rather be hibernating!!! 

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: