February 26, 2018

Waterfront

I think I might have mentioned a time or two how much I love the new Sale-a-Bration item . . . the Springtime Foils Designer Series paper.  It is a thicker DSP and accepts color quite well.  It is pretty on its own, but I really do like coloring it in.


My friend, Susie, had a card on her blog the other day with a beautiful colored ribbon and I thought . . . "I don't remember that ribbon in the catalog."  I read a little further and saw where she colored the white or vanilla metallic edge ribbon with the Stampin' Blends to make a variety of colors.  I thought that would be perfect for this card.


Stamps: Waterfront
Cardstock: Pool Party, Island Indigo, Whisper White (for inside), Silver Glimmer
Designer Series Paper: Springtime Foils
Ink: Island Indigo
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Big Shot, 
Pool Party Stampin' Write Marker, Dark Pool Party Stampin' Blend, 
Whisper White Metallic Edge Ribbon, 
Pretty Label Punch, 2 1/4" Circle Punch, 
Tear and Tape, Stampin' Dimensionals

The cardstock is cut, the packets are ready, and the baskets are packed waiting to be loaded into the car.  I think I am ready for tonight!!  I just hope I remembered everything.  I did things in a little different order this time, so we will hope for the best!!! 


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: