February 3, 2018

Rose Wonder

Sorry to be showing so many sympathy cards, but they are what I have been making for the last little while.



I love the simple elegance of this dragonfly card.  If you were to change the sentiment it would work for many other occasions.


Stamps: Rose Wonder
Cardstock: Whisper White, Whisper White Thick  
Accessories: Detailed Dragonfly Thinlits, Big Shot, Versamark, 
Gold Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, 1/4" White Organza Ribbon

I got to Ankeny in good time yesterday to meet Hanna's friend with the printed copies of Hanna's Save the Dates.  Since I could not check into my hotel till later in the afternoon, I did what any good stamper would do . . . . went to a favorite scrapbook store in town.  Luetta and I will make a special trip to go to this store, so I figured since I was in town a visit was warranted. Didn't buy anything but it was fun to look around and get inspiration.  I spent the next five hours cutting cardstock for our mass production of Hanna's Save the Dates after shopping today!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 


Happy Stamping!!

No comments: