February 4, 2018

Say Yes to the Dress Survival Kits

I ask Hanna the other day if I could make something for our Say Yes to the Dress shopping day and she told me to go for it.  So I pulled out an old framelits set that had different style dresses to make the tags for our survival kits.


I think the tags came out pretty cool for the outside of the bags.  And they were so easy to do!!


Coming up with things to put in the bag was not as easy . . . but I  did managed to fill the bags and in some cases over fill them.  Lavender is one of her colors and she always tells me to add bling to things so this was the explanation for the items in the bags. 


The kleenexes and the water were probably the most useful items!!


Hanna likes her people so we had quite a tribe of people that came along with us . . . from far and wide.  Jake's Mom and Grandma came from California, one matron of honor came from Arkansas, and another came from Kansas, and a matron of honor's mother came from Oklahoma.  My two hour drive was nothing compared to others!! All in all 11 survival kits!!


The day was a huge success and we did find a dress . . . it ended up being the first one she tried on!!  

We spent the evening making her Save the Dates, so those are all done!!!!

Two big things accomplished yesterday!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: