February 17, 2018

Party Pandas

Back again with a super simple card made with Party Pandas.  I just love these little guys!!  They make the perfect kid's birthday card!!




They pretty much do all of the work for you because they don't need a lot of coloring or extra work!!


Stamps: Party Pandas
Cardstock: Lemon Lime Twist, Tempting Turquoise, 
Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black, Lemon Lime Twist
Accessories: Daffodil Delight and Tempting Turquoise Markers

This weekend looks like it is going to be awesome weatherwise . . . so different from last weekend.  I am going shopping and out to lunch with my friend, Luetta, today.  I have nothing I am shopping for  . . .  just going to enjoy being out an about!! 

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: