February 19, 2018

Picture Perfect Birthday

This birthday card is the last of the cards to share with you from last week's stamp night.  It is a super simple birthday card!!



Once again the inspiration for this card came from my time surfing the net, but again, I don't remember where I saw it!!



Stamps: Picture Perfect Birthday
Cardstock: Bermuda bay, Berry Burst, Whisper White 
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Berry Burst, So Saffron
Accessories: Tutti Frutti Adhesive Backed Sequins

Wow . . . yesterday was a quiet day at the Wilson household.  John left at 5:00 AM to go to Illinois with a friend to a duck decoy show and got home just in time to go to the wild game feed here at home at the local recreation center.  Needless to say when he got home from that he was tired . . . so went right to bed.  I stamped, read, watched the Olympics, and stamped, read, and watched the Olympics. 

Today I need to finish getting things ready for the Southern Serenade stamp night tonight.  Before that class I am meeting a friend to help her design her wedding invitations.  I am glad to see that we are just getting rain, rather than freezing rain!! 

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: