February 10, 2018

High Tide


High Tide has to be one of my favorite stamp sets in the annual Idea Book and Catalog.  I love everything about it and it can be used for so many occasions.



Paired here with the sentiment from Rose Wonder, I think it makes the perfect sympathy card (not that sympathy cards are perfect, but a needed thing).  I used the thinlit from the Up & Away Thinlits set to make a stencil so I could sponge the clouds.


Stamps: High Tide, Rose Wonder
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Basic Gray, Pool Party
Ink: Basic Gray, Bermuda Bay, Marina Mist, Whisper White
Accessories: Up & Away Thinlits, Big Shot, Stampin' Sponges

Holy cow . . . I have not seen this much snow on the ground in our area for a long time . . . I know it has been at least five years because we have not needed to have our driveway bladed since I retired!!!  I have spent the morning trying to find someone that could come and do it!!  Thanks to the many recommendations from friends on Facebook we do have someone coming.  He chuckled at me when he asked if I had a timeframe I wanted it done in and I said just sometime before Monday afternoon so I can get to stamp night!!  Once again our neighbor to the south went down our sidewalk with his little tractor so I didn't have to shovel that!!  Today and tomorrow look like good days to stay home and craft!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: