February 13, 2018

Epic Celebrations

Here is another one of the cards everybody made last night.  Again the inspiration came from the Creative Corner site I belong to.


I didn't really think I needed this set because at first it didn't appeal to me at all.  But since it is a Sale-a-Bration set and was free I thought why not??  I am now glad I have it because I have seen some pretty awesome cards made with it!!


Stamps: Epic Celebrations
Cardstock: Lemon Lime Twist, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Bubles & Fizzb
Ink: Memento Black, Bermuda Bay
Accessories: Bermuda Bay Stampin' Blends Combo Pack, 
Light Smoky Slate Stampin' Blend, 2" Circle Punch, 
2 1/4" Circle punch, Lemon Lime Twist 3/8" Mini Striped Ribbon, 
Stamps' Dimensionals

Wow . . . we might be having a heat wave today . . . almost 30 degrees.  That sure will feel nice. I have a couple of errands to run this morning but otherwise a pretty low key day.  I hope to get a little stamping done this afternoon, but that is about it!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!


No comments: