February 14, 2018

Happy Valentine's Day from the Party Pandas

I am absolutely loving these Party Pandas.  I think I read somewhere that this is the most popular Sale-a-Bration set this year and I can certainly see why. They are just so cute!!!!



This layout would work great for a birthday card as well with a quick change out of color, sentiment and use the balloon punch for a bunch of balloons.


Stamps: Party Pandas (Sale-a-Bration), Eastern Beauty
Cardstock: Real Red, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black, Real Red
Accessories: Lots to Love Box Framelits Dies, 
Simple Stripes Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Stampin' Dimensionals

Boy . . . did we loose a lot of our snow yesterday.  I am anticipating losing even more today and tomorrow!!  We might actually be able to walk around our vehicles without sinking into a huge pile of snow!!  Other than watching the Olympics and hopefully going out to eat for Valentine's Day, there is not much on the agenda.  I will probably finish stamping up the leftover kits from Monday night and that is about it!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: