February 2, 2018

Amazing You

Brusho was a huge hit at Technique/Stamp Night last night.  Here is the second card we made, using a background technique.



One of the things I really like about Brusho is that you never get the same results twice.  I know that might really bother some people, but I like that idea!!


Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Night of Navy, Watercolor Paper
Accessories: Celebrate You Thinlit Dies, Big Shot, 
Brusho, Aquapainter, 1/4" White Oraganza Ribbon

I have a couple of things I want to finish up at home, then I am going to pack and hit the road for Des Moines.  I just got done talking with Hanna and it sounds like everything is all set and ready for our shopping extravaganza tomorrow.  Wish us luck in finding the perfect dress!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: