February 9, 2018

Southern Serenade 


When I was at convention in November there was a presentation on a class using this stamp set.  The presenter (Tina Rappe) does a class called "Stamp With Me and Get It Free".  These are the four cards she presented on stage.



They were awesome when I saw them on the screen in Utah, but they are even better in person after I made them myself!!


So . . . I have decided to offer this exact same class myself on Monday, February 19th.  You have two options for this class and you get the class free with either option.


Option 1

Purchase just the Southern Serenade stamp set and use my ink and supplies . . . COST-- $26.00

Option 2

Purchase the Southern Serenade stamp set, blender pens, and two packages of your choice of cardstock. . . COST—$59.00  This would earn you a Level 1 Sale-a-Bration stamp set and a square on the 50/50 Sale-a-Bration board.  Please be sure to let me know which Sale-a-Bration set you would like.

RSVP by Monday February 12th.

I am excited to be offering this class and hope to see you there.


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: