February 20, 2018

Southern Serenade

Here is another one of the cards that came direct from the presentation at On Stage and that we made last night at "Stamp With Me".



The top part of the flower bunch has been fussy cut with paper snips and the bottom stem part has been die cut with the Layering Circles Framelits.  I love the way it turned out!!


Stamps: Southern Serenade
Cardstock: Berry Burst, Lemon Lime Twist, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Black Archival Ink, Lemon Lime Twist, Berry Burst
Accessories: layering Circle Framelits, Big Shot, 
Paper Snips, Blender Pens, Berry Burst 3/8" Metallic Edge Ribbon, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

I think we lucked out here in Wellman with the rain/freezing rain that is covering a lot of the state.  One of the things I still do every morning is look at the school closings and there sure are a lot of them this morning.  Today is the day I AM going to get my stamping stuff cleaned off the kitchen table and try to get some semblance of order in my stamping room.  At least I hope I am!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: