February 28, 2018

Petal Palette

Gray and yellow . . . . who knew such a color combination could be so cool.  I guess I should have know because Hanna has had several accessories for her apartments using this color scheme!!




I think my Monday night stampers definitely got their fill of coloring as four out of the six cards had coloring on them.  But how can you not color when you have the awesome Stampin' Blends!!


Stamps: Petal Palette
Cardstock: Smoky Slate, Basic Gray, Whisper White
Ink: Memento Black, Basic Gray
Accessories: Daffodil Delight Stampin' Blends Combo Pack, 
Light Smoky Slate Stampin' Blends

Wow . . . it is amazing what a full night's sleep will do for you.  I went to the doctor yesterday and got another cortisone shot in my shoulder and I feel like a new person!!  Little to no pain at all again!!  Maybe now I will REALLY feel like cleaning in my stamp room so that it is usable again!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: