March 1, 2018

Bird Banter

Once again I chose a card from the Be Creative site that I belong to for one of Make-It-Monday's cards.  There are a couple of different options for the birds, but I chose the toucan.



I was talking to someone on Monday night about how this bird reminds her of Toucan Sam from the Fruit Loops commercial.  Maybe that is why I like him so well . . . I love Fruit Loops!!  In fact, Fruit Loops was the only craving I had when I was pregnant with Hanna!!  I guess it stands to reason that I would like this bird!!


Stamps: Bird Banter
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Tutti Frutti (even the paper kind of reminds me of Fruit Loops!)
Ink: Memento Black
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Layering Squares Framelits, 
Big Shot, Bermuda Bay, Pumpkin Pie, and 
Daffodil Delight Stampin' Blends Combo Packs, 
Brights Enamasic Rhinestone Jewels, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Wow . . . I did no stamping yesterday, but I did make great headway in my stamping room. I can now at least walk in the doorway without tripping over stuff.  If I can get as much done each day as I did yesterday, I should be in great shape by Monday.  This afternoon I need to take time out to watch the Hawkeyes play basketball in the Big Ten Tournament and also deliver a couple of stamping orders.  I guess that means I need to get busy this morning!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: