March 16, 2018

Waterfront

I am always in search of stamp sets that will work for guy cards and the Waterfront stamp set is one such set.  It absolutely is perfect for guy cards, but also would work well for sympathy or thinking of you cards.


This is one of the cards that stampers will be making Monday night if they attend the Waterfront stamp night.

 

Stamps: Waterfront, Guy Greetings
Cardstock: Always Artichoke, Island Indigo, 
Whisper White
Ink: Pool Party, Island IndigoSo Saffron, Always Artichoke, 
Crumb Cake, Pear Pizzazz
Ink: Accessories: Sponge Daubers

After watching basketball all day yesterday I really need to get busy in my stamping room today.  I need to make up samples of Hanna and Laurens's wedding invites and Hanna's thank you cards. I then need to get busy on some craft show items I want to make for a craft show in a couple of weeks!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 
Happy Stamping!!

No comments: