March 21, 2018

Wine Gift Card Holder 

If  are not a coffee drinker and don't have any birthdays coming up, perhaps a wine gift card holder is for you!!  This is the last of the craft show projects I have to share.



These are the same idea as the coffee and birthday candle gift card holders, just with a glass of wine.


As you might imagine, my Dollar Tree and I have become good friends, as that is where I have found all of the candles.  It doesn't show up in the photo but I have taken the Fine-Tip Glue Pen and put a bubble of glue over the wine in the glasses so that they look more like liquid.


Stamps: Half Full
Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry, Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper: Wood Texture
Ink: Memento Black Ink
Accessories:  Old Olive Light Stampin Blend, 
Rich Razzleberry Dark Stampin' Blend, Scalloped Tag Topper Punch, 
Stampin' Dimensionals, Fine Tip Glue Pen

Today is going to be a fun day . . . I was asked to bring a card class to the Home School Assistance Program attendance center to stamp with the moms while their children are there taking some classes.  The fun part is that it is the building where I spent 35 years of my teaching career.  I have not been inside the building since I got sick,  so I am anxious to see what changes there may be.  It will be awesome teaching in my old building again!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: