March 23, 2018

Waterfront

I am thinking the beach like this sounds pretty good about now compared to the forecast for this weekend.  I for one am sick of snow and winter!!  So I will content myself with looking at a beach card!!!


This is one of the cards that everyone made at the Waterfront Stamp night last Monday night.


Cardstock: marina Mist, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, So Saffron
Ink: Old Olive, Marina Mist, Early Espresso, So Saffron
Accessories: Linen Thread, Stampin' Dimensionals

Today is going to be a busy day . . . I need to finish organizing my card racks and other things for this weekend's show, load the car, and then hopefully get all of the cardstock cut for Monday night.  We will see how far my energy and mojo can take me today!!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: