March 31, 2018

Bunch of Blossoms

It is hard to believe that Sale-a-Bration has come to an end.  Such great stamp sets and products this time . . . and you know this is my favorite paper. I can only hope that they have a similar product when the new catalog is released in June.


This is another one of the cards that I took to our shoebox swap on Wednesday night.


Stamps: Bunch of Blossoms
Cardstock: Basic Gray, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Springtime Foils
Ink: Basic Gray
Accessories:  Stitched Shapes Framelits, Big Shot, 
3/8" Shimmer Ribbon Pack, Petal Passion Embellishments, 
Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

How beautiful the sunshine looks outside . . . although I am sure it is colder than it looks.  I am thinking that today will be spent in my stamping room getting some things done that I need to do and also to start thinking of a swap to take to Milwaukee with me next weekend when we attend On-Stage!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: