March 5, 2018

Picture Perfect Birthday

I am not even really sure where this card came from as I unearthed it from my stamping room while I was cleaning.  I love how super simple it is, but yet a great birthday card.


Tranquil Tide and Dapper Denim are not usually a color combination I use, but they do look great together.  I guess I better use it more before Dapper Denim retires at the end of the catalog year!!


Stamps: Picture perfect Birthday
Cardstock: Tranquil Tide, Dapper Denim, Whisper White
Ink: Tranquil Tide, Peekaboo Peach
Accessories: Celebrate You Thinlits, Fine-Tip Glue Pen, Stampin' Dimensionals

Speaking of retiring colors, Sale-a-Bration time is a great time to stock up on those In-Colors that will be retiring at the end of May.  That way you are sure to get them before they run out after the retirement list is released.  The five colors that will be retiring this May are Dapper Denim, Emerald Envy, Flirty Flamingo, Peekaboo Peach, and Sweet Sugarplum.  

After being out and about yesterday, and with the rainy weather today I am perfectly content to stay at home and continue to clean in my room.  I should make John a batch of cookies to take to old guy coffee this afternoon as well!! 

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: