March 29, 2018

Butterfly Basics

When I was sick a couple of years ago, I started following a blog of a fellow demonstrator . . . Stamp With Georgia . . . who was going through a similar experience.  I drew a lot of comfort from the things she posted and I also loved her cards.  Now that both of us are healthy I still follow her blog.  This is one of the cards she had posted a while back.




Since you all know how I love this Designer Series Paper, this was a perfect card to take to Paper Pals last night for our shoebox swap.


Stamps: Butterfly Basics
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Whisper White, Copper Foil
Designer Series Paper: Springtime Foils
Ink: Versamark
Accessories: Gold Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Starburst Punch, 
2" Circle Punch, Gold 3/8" Metallic Edged Ribbon, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

As soon as I am done posting this I am out the door bright and early to head to the hospital to spend the day with my brother and his wife and some of their kids.  My great-nephew is having brain surgery this morning, and I going to be there to support them.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: