March 22, 2018

Sweet Little Something


This little bunny is SO cute!!  He would be great for an Easter card, baby card, or young child's birthday card.  And he is so easy to stamp and almost always comes out looking awesome!!



Everybody stamping with me last week and this week got to make this cute bunny card.


Stamps: Sweet Little Something
Cardstock: Very Vanilla Thick, Crumb Cake, Basic Black, Very Vanilla
Ink: Memento Black Ink, Sahara Sand, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede
Accessories: Mini Glue Dots, Fresh Fig 1/8" Sheer Ribbon

Yesterday was so much fun being at my old school.  I actually got to use one of the rooms that I taught in while I was there . . . but that would not have been hard because I was in 5 out of the 8 classrooms there in my 35 years.  I think the ladies that stamped had a great time.

Today will be spent stamping up the extra class packets from the last two classes.  I might as well get them done and take them with me this weekend!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!


Happy Stamping!!


No comments: