March 13, 2018

You're Inspiring

Somewhere along my Internet surfing I found this beautiful spring card.  I love the daffodils . . . especially now when the American Cancer Society is selling them during their Daffodil Days fundraising event.!!!



 I am also trying to use up the designer series paper that I have from this year's catalog and this card fit the bill there as well.


Stamps: Your Inspiring
Cardstock: Old Olive, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Delightful daisy
Ink: Archival Black Ink
Accessories: Basket Weave Embossing Folder, (Sale-a-Bration), 
Big Shot, Watercolor Pencils, Blender Pens, Daffodil Delight Stitched Ribbon

As soon as I am done posting this I am out the door to head to Hanna's place. We are then headed to Kansas City for a couple of days of shopping.  We want to go to IKEA and get some of the things for wedding decorating that she wants and any other shopping we think we may have to do!!



Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: