March 17, 2018

Celebrate You Thinlits

Love, Love, Love the Celebrate You Thinlits.  I am so glad they is being carried over to the 2018-2019 Idea Book and Catalog!!!


I also love, love, love the Springtime Foils Designer Series Paper.  I  placed a fairly large order yesterday for supplies for wedding invitations, programs, and thank yous and I stocked up on this paper.   It will make for great anniversary cards and wedding cards for upcoming craft shows!!


Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Powder Pink, Whisper White,
Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer, Copper Foil
Designer Series Paper: Springtime Foils
Accessories: Celebrate You Thinlits, Softly Falling Embossing Folder, 
Big Shot, Balloon Bouquet Punch, Whisper White Baker's Twine
Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

YIKES . . . those are some big snowflakes falling from the sky right about now!!!  I was hoping we were done with the snow for the year but I guess Mother Nature has other ideas.  So . . . it is off to my craft room I go to work some more of those craft show items!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!


1 comment:

Linda said...

Ugh. I was supposed to go to a crop in Geneseo today. Got up early and everything and then this. David, who never tells me what I can and can't do, said. "You're not going!" Think I'll listen to him as we have ice on our windows and ice droplets from the trees. Good day to stay in.