March 28, 2018

Beautiful Peacock

Sale-a-Bration will be over at the end of this week and this poor peacock stamp had yet to be inked up.  So . . . I decided that I had better use him for a Make-It-Monday card.


He . . . or she . . . is really easier to line up than I was anticipating.  The jewels really set off the plumage on this elegant bird.  I do remember always being fascinated by peacocks when I was a kid and always trying to see their tails fanned out but rarely succeeding.


Stamps:  Beautiful Peacock
Cardstock: Tranquil Tide, Lemon Lime Twist, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Eastern Palace
Ink: Tranquil Tide, Lemon Lime Twist
Accessories: Rhinestone Basic Jewels

Tonight is the monthly get together of my Paper Pals shoebox swap group.  I really do need to decide what I am going to take . . . other than that it is going to be another kind of low key day.  I am waiting for those 50 degree temps . . . spring can't come too soon.


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: