March 19, 2018

In Your Easter Bonnet

As a child, a new Easter dress and bonnet were just a given.  Along with little white gloves!!  It was a symbol of hope, spring and all things good!!  So . . . when I saw these on Pinterest (a stamper and mother of the bride's worst nightmare), I just knew I had to make some for this weekend's craft show.


And . . . believe it or not . . . Stampin' Up! just happens to have or had sparkly glimmer paper to match the four colors of Mini Reese's Peanut Cups that are in the Easter candy pack.


I think they turned out super cute!!


Cardstock:  Glimmer Paper
Accessories: 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch (retired), Boho Blossom Punch (retired),
Clear Faceted Gems, 1/4" Whisper White Organza Ribbon, Mini Glue Dots

My work continues today as a I have a couple of other craft show items I want to make and I also need to get my cards organized on their racks.  It looks to be another beautiful spring day, so I may even try to go for a small walk!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: