March 14, 2018

Lots of Lavender

I love the set . . . Lots of Lavender!!  Are you sensing a theme here???  I love a lot of the Sale-a-Bration sets!!!  I also love the Wisteria Wonder cardstock and since using it on Hanna's Save the Dates back in February I love it even more!!


This is another one of the cards that everyone got to make on Monday evening!!  Simple . . . but oh so cute!!!  I saw a package of these on the Internet somewhere made in a variety of colors!!!

 

Stamps: Lots of Lavender
Cardstock: Wisteria Wonder, Smoky Slate, Whisper White
Ink: Wisteria Wonder, Basic Black
Accessories: Basic Pearl Jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals

Our shopping trip in Kansas City has been more successful than I was imagining.  My laptop has been giving troubles for a while and I was becoming increasing more frustrated with it.  Considering that it was over 9 years old and I use it everyday . . . A LOT . . . I had been considering getting a new one.  We passed by an Apple Store in Kansas City and I told Hanna we should go in and just look.  Her words to me were . . . "Mom . . . when have you ever gone into an Apple Store and just looked???"   She was absolutely right . . . I walked out with a new laptop!!!  Now to get the important stuff transferred from one to the other when I get home!! After that we ate supper and headed to IKEA where we found everything we were looking for and then some.  It is a good thing I cleaned out the trunk mom the car!!

We are planning on doing a little more shopping today and then heading home.


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: