March 9, 2018

Amazing You


Last night was Technique/Stamp club.  We worked with a couple of techniques, the first one being one called Black Ice.  Now . . . I like Black Ice on cards, certainly not on roads . . . but the effect is similar.


This technique was shared by another demonstrator named Melissa Kerwan. The photos do not do it justice . . . it is absolutely beautiful in person!!


Stamps: Amazing You 
Cardstock: Basic Black, Basic Gray, Whisper White, Silver Foil
Ink: Archival Black
Accessories: Versamark, Clear Embossing Powder, 
Heat Tool, Basic Black 3/8" Shimmer Ribbon, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

A whole day . . . yes a whole day with nothing to do and a clean stamp room and energy!!!  I do believe that is where I will be spending my time today!!!  I have a couple of craft shows coming up and hope to get some things made for them!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: