March 12, 2018

Amazing You

Last week when I stopped in to see my friend, Susie, at her stamp class, she had a card that used this stamp set and color scheme.  Being the Hawkeye fan that I am, I immediately fell in love with it and knew I wanted to make something using the same idea.



I am pretty pleased with the way it turned out and there is always something to celebrate!!


Stamps: Amazing You
Cardstock: Basic Black, Crushed Curry, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black, Crushed Curry
Accessories: 2" Circle Punch, 2 1/4" Circle Punch, 
Sponge Daubers, Basic Black 3/8" Shimmer Ribbon, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Everything is ready to go for tonight, so I think I will spend the morning working on some crafts show items.  I have several errands to run before Make-It-Monday tonight so will be going to Iowa City pretty early this afternoon.  I love seeing the sunshine, even if it is a little chilly out there!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: