March 20, 2018

Here Comes Peter Cottontail

Here are the last of the items I wanted to get made for the craft show this weekend.  I know my girls really like the EOS brand of lip balm so I am hoping others do as well.


These were super simple to make . . . the hardest part was finding the lip balm at an affordable price!!


They would make great gifts for Easter baskets!!!


Cardstock:  Pink Pirouette, Pool Party, Soft Suede
Accessories: Layering Circles Framelits, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Big Shot, 
1/2" Circle Punch, Cookie Cutter Builder Punch, Mini Glue Dots

My next project is to work on an order of Easter cards.  I hope to get those done today!!  I should probably make several extra for this weekend as well!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: