March 6, 2018

Southern Serenade

I do believe that every flower set I am currently using becomes my favorite flower set!!!  LOL   But I really like this one as well as the sentiments that are in it!! 


It lends itself well to coloring with several different tools . . . Stampin' Blends, colored pencils, Stampin' & Write Markers, or as I have used here, the Blender Pens.  I haven't really found a color combination that I didn't like either!!  Although it seems as if I have used Rich Razzleberry a lot with this set.


Stamps: Southern Serenade
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White
Ink: Sahara Sand, Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry
Accessories: Layering Circles Framelits (for making circle template), 
Big Shot, Blender Pens, 
Old Olive Dark Stampin' Blend (for coloring pearls), 
Pearl Basic Jewels


Woohoo!!!  My room is just about clean . . . Just have a little more to put away from the top of my stamping table and then I will be able to work again back there!!!  My kitchen table will be happy that it can go back to being a kitchen table again!!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: