March 3, 2018

Bubble Over

It is amazing what I am uncovering in my stamp room as I clean.  The months of October, November, and December were crazy busy so everything just got put in my room with no thought of putting it in it's proper place, let alone any semblance of order.  I found the convention bag from On Stage that was the first part of November yesterday morning.  Lo and behold . . . .there were all of my convention goodies .. . including our make and takes!!



This happens to be one of them.  I love the bright colors in this card  . . . especially since the DSP happens to be a FREE Sale-a-Bration item!!!  I wonder what I will uncover today as I sort and arrange??


Stamps: Bubble Over
Cardstock: Bermuda Bay, Lemon Lime Twist, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Bubbles & Fizz
Ink: lemon Lime Twist, Calypso Coral
Accessories: Bottles & Bubbles Framelits Dies, Big Shot, 
Glitter & Clear Epoxy Shapes, Stampin Dimensionals

Yesterday ended up being a total eat out day!!!  I went to Iowa City with Luetta for grocery shopping and lunch and when I got home John and I decided to call some friends to see if they wanted to go on a road trip for supper.  We ended up going to a very small town to a Knights of Columbus Hall for a fish fry.  I think I had just about the best tilapia I have every had!!!  We may have to go back again before Lent is over, since they do it every Friday night during this time!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 


Happy Stamping!!

No comments: