March 2, 2018

Perennial Birthday

The Perennial Birthday stamp set has been loved a lot in the last few weeks. I saw this card on  Pinterest and just knew it was one I wanted to use it at a Make It Monday!!  I think it was a hit!!



I love the sponging technique and should use it more often.  I really like the look of it!!


Stamps: Perennial Birthday
Cardstock: Peekaboo Peach, Melon Mambo, Whisper White
Ink: Memento Black, Peekaboo Peach, Melon Mambo, Pear 
Pizzazz, Pool Party
Accessories: Sponge Daubers, Stampin' Dimensionals


Today is another beautiful day outside so I think I will take advantage of it. My friend, Luetta, just called to see if I wanted to go to lunch so that seems like an excellent idea.  Stamping is on the agenda when I get home this afternoon!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: