March 18, 2018

Sprinkles of Life


I was able to spend a good portion of the day in my stamping room yesterday working on some projects for an upcoming craft show next weekend.  One of my accomplishments are these birthday candle gift card holders.



I found the birthday candles at my local Dollar Tree over the course of several visits.


The Bubble & Fizz Designer Series Paper which is a Sale-a-Bration item was absolutely perfect to match the design in the candles.



These actually open up to hold a gift card if so desired.  However it is pretty subtle so if you chose not to put a gift card in it, that would be okay as well.


I decided to wrap them in an acetate bag so that they withstand people picking them up and looking at them a little better.  The only thing left to decide is a price!!!  I am pretty pleased with the way they turned out.  I have about a dozen of them so I hope they are a good seller.


   

Stamps: Sprinkles Of Life, Thoughtful Banners, Labels To Love
Cardstock: Lemon Lime Twist, Bermuda Bay, Calypso Coral, 
Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Bubbles & Fizz
Ink: Calypso Coral, Basic Gray, Crushed Curry
Accessories: Simply Scored, Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight, 
and Bermuda Bay Markers, Tree Builder Punch, 
Duet Banner Punch, Everyday Label Punch, 
Tear and Tape, 3/8" Shimmer Ribbon Pack, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

I was actually able to get several other things done yesterday which I will show you in the coming days.  I have a couple of other things that I want to get done today!!  It is amazing what you can get done when you stay home!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: