March 30, 2018

Lots of Lavender 

There are only two days left of Sale-a-Bration so I decided I had better share this birthday card I received from my stampin' friend, Kimberly.




It uses a lot of Sale-a-Bration products . . . the stamp set, Lots of Lavender, the Basketweave Embossing Folder, and the Bubble and Fizz Designer Series Paper.  




Yesterday's surgery for my great-nephew went even better than anyone could have hoped for.  it was supposed to take six hours and was done in about three, and went off just like clockwork.  

Today I am planning on stopping up at the hospital and then my friend, Judy, and I are going out for lunch.  I may try to do a little stamping when I get home as I have a lot of things to get accomplished in the next few days!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: