March 8, 2018

Playful Backgrounds

Late start this morning . . . more on that later.  In the meantime . . . I love this playful butterfly birthday card I received from my friend, Luetta.  It certainly reminds me that spring is coming even though it is cold outside.  




I've used the bubble stamp from this set before, but never colored in just a few of the bubbles.  I love the effect!!


Stamps: Playful Backgrounds, Butterfly Basics
Cardstock: Tempting Turquoise, Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Vellum
Ink: Archival Basic Black, Tempting Turquoise
Accessories: Butterflies Thinlits Dies, Big Shot,
Melon Mambo, Tempting Turquoise and Daffodil Delight Markers,
Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Glue Dots

My room was clean . . . me eye appointment early in the day . . . I intended on coming home and spending the rest of the day in my stamping room.  That was not to be.  John has been having increasing back pain since Monday afternoon and after a talk with his doctor, we headed up to the ER to be evaluated for another kidney stone.  Good news . . . no stone, just muscle spasms . . . bad news . . . it took ten hours to find that out.  We were both beat when we got home late last night, so I just called it a day and started over this morning.  I should know not to plan . . . just go with the flow!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: