March 26, 2018

Amazing You

Two weeks ago for a Make-It-Monday I made a card using this stamp set, but I had used Basic Black and Crushed Curry,  making it look like a Hawkeye card. I had requests to make one with red so it would look like a Cyclone card.  It about killed me . . . but here it is!  LOL



I love the vellum flowers over the embossed images on the card layer.


Stamps: Amazing You, Petal Passion
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Crushed Curry, Whisper White, Vellum
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Accessories: Versamark, Silver Embossing Powder, Heat Tool


Even though the Arts and Crafts show was not as successful as some others I have done there, it still turned out to be a great weekend.  I made some good contacts, read a good book, and enjoyed visiting with all of the people that stopped by.

Today I need to finish up getting things ready for tonight and make sure I have everything!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: