March 27, 2018

Heartfelt Bossoms

Have I told you how much I absolutely love this paper!!!  If not let me tell you again . . . I love this Springtime Foils Designer Series Paper!!  It is gorgeous!!


You really don't even need to have much on the card because the paper does all of the work for you!!!


Stamps: Hearfelt Blossoms
Cardstock: Basic Gray, Smoky Skate, Whisper White, Silver Foil
Designer Series Paper: Springtime Foils
Ink: Basic Gray
Accessories: Layering Ovals Framelits, Stitched Shapes Framelits, 
Bold Butterfly Framelits, Butterflies Thinlits Dies, 
Big Shot, 3/8" Shimmer Ribbon Pack,  Clear Faceeted Gems,
Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

Today is going to be a VERY low key day!!  After the weekend and then Make-It-Monday yesterday, I am taking it easy today and not doing much at all!!!  I am getting much better at not having to be on the go all the time!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

1 comment:

Linda said...

This card is going out to a friend of ours in GA whose husband just passed. I believe it will cheer her.