February 5, 2018

Happy Birthday


Someone (I cannot remember who and it wasn't on the back) brought this colorful swap to our meeting in January. I love the bright cheeriness of it. Who wouldn't want to receive a cheery card like this for their birthday!! 


The paper comes from the Bubbles and Fizz Designer Series pack that is free during Sale-a-Bration with a qualifying purchase.



Yesterday I stayed in Des Moines and went to church with Hanna and then we grabbed some lunch before doing a few other errands.  I ended up getting home about 5:00 last night.  Not that I was planning on going anywhere today, but even if I was the weather would be keeping me at home.  Maybe that is my sign  . . . to rest for a while and just watch the beauty of the snowflakes!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: