February 8, 2018

Waterfront

Where oh where has the day gone!!!!  I have spent the day curled up with a blanket and a good book and can't believe I read the day totally away!!!!

This is one of the cards I made a while back for an order of sympathy cards.



The photopolymer stamp set is so easy to line up and to get the idea of a refection.  


Stamps: Waterfront, Better Together
Cardstock: Basic Black, lemon Lime Twist, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black, Lemon Lime Twist

I am sitting here now watching the snowflakes fall at a fast pace, wondering just how much snow we will get.  Hanna and Jake are supposed to come this way tomorrow so that we can celebrate winter birthdays, but I have a feeling that celebration may be postponed!!! 

I do need to get busy and decide what we are making on Monday night. Hopefully I can get that decided and made tomorrow.  I am sure I will have plenty of time because I doubt that I will be leaving the house!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: