February 21, 2018

Southern Serenade

The last of the cards direct from On-Stage . . . and I think my favorite!!  A card within a card!!  It has been forever since I used cardstock Vellum . . . I clearly need to use it more!!!


I think the lacy looking stamp is my favorite in this set and the white embossing really makes it pop!!!


Stamps: Southern Serenade
Cardstock: Calypso Coral, Whisper White, Vellum
Designer Series Paper: Delightful daisy
Ink: Old Olive
Accessories: Versamark, Calypso Coral and Old Olive Markers, 
Blender Pens, White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, 
Pretty Label Punch, Shimmer Pack Ribbon, 
Pearl Basic Jewels

Two books!!!  That is what I did yesterday . . . I read two books . . . it was such a gray and rainy day that curling up with a good book seemed like an awesome idea!!  So I curled up with two of them.  So that means today I need to get busy and figure out what I am going to do for tonight's monthly shoebox group.  I have some ideas . . . I just need to play around with them a little bit and then get all of my cardstock cut and ready to go!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: