February 23, 2018

Southern Serenade

For a short month . . . . I know a slew of people that have birthdays in February!!  So . . . I sat one night watching the Olympics and colored in flowers with my Stampin' Blends.  I love how this card turned out!!  



I hope the recipients liked it as much as I do!!  With a quick change out of sentiment it would work for many other occasions.



Stamps: Southern Serenade
Cardstock: Basic Black, Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Springtime Foils
Ink: Versamark
Accessories: Copper Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Starburst Punch, 
2" Circle Punch, Rich Razzleberry Stampin' Blends Combo Pack, 
Old Olive Stampin' Blends Combo Pack, 
Whisper White 1/4" Organza Ribbon

It is certainly nice to see the sun after the last few rainy, foggy days.  I should think of somewhere to go or something to do, but that is not happening.  So I guess it is laundry and dishes!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: