February 25, 2018

Playful Backgrounds

This fun birthday card is one everybody will be making tomorrow night at Make-It-Monday.   The colors I have used here look more like a guy card, but change it out with purples and pinks and you have a fun card for a girl!!



I sometimes forget about all of the awesome sets that are in the Annual Idea Book and Catalog in my excitement of the seasonal ones.  I need to not do that anymore!!


Stamps: Playful Backgrounds, Perennial Birthday
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Whisper White
Ink: Lemon Lime Twist, Dapper Denim
Accessories: 2" Circle Punch, Lemon Lime 1/2" Finely Woven Ribbon, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday was an awesome birthday.  I visited my friend in the hospital, came home and stamped for a little while, and then John and I went out for Chinese for supper.  We are continuing to celebrate today as our daughter and son-in-law are picking us up this evening to go to Iowa City for supper.  I do need to finish getting everything ready for tomorrow night sometime in here!!  I am sure it will get done.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!


No comments: