February 27, 2018

Springtime Foils Designer Series Paper

This card, which came from a blog I follow, Stamp With Amy, was definitely a hit last night.  I think it is safe to say that the everybody likes this Sale-a-Bration item.  Even if you don't like to color, the effort is worth it!!



I haven't really found a color combination that I do not like!!  The warmer temperatures, the sunshine, and the soft pinks and greens in the card make me think that spring really might be on the way!!


Cardstock: Pink Pirouette, Whisper White (inside), Copper Foil
Designer Series Paper: Springtime Foils
Ink: Dark Pink Pirouette and Light Old Olive Stampin' Blends
Accessories: Celebrate You Thinlit Dies, Big Shot, 
Fine Tip Glue Pen, Basic Rhinestone Jewels

As soon as I am done posting this I am out the door for a doctor's appointment.  When I am done I plan to do a little shopping and deliver some stamping items.  As nice as the forecast is, I even took some steaks out of the freezer to grill for supper tonight.  I can't wait for it to be this nice all of the time!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: